所属分类：网络工具 适用平台：OS X 10.7 或更高版本 软件版本：v2.2 最后更新：2016年09月24日
在Mac下管理WiFi兴许你会觉得不太方便，WiFi Explorer 是一款强大的Mac下管理WiFi的管理工具，软件还可以测试WiFi信号强度等。你可以利用工具扫描附近的WiFi热点并且使用工具连接即可，非常的方便实用，并且该工具可以配合BSSID/MAC地址显示以dBm为单位的信号强度，图形化的流量使用情况，支持2.4和5兆赫兹，反正很是方便，因此小便推荐给大家使用！
- Easy-to-use, intuitive user interface
- Graphical visualization of the wifi environment
- Works with 802.11a/b/g/n/ac wireless networks
- Supports 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz frequency bands as well as 20, 40, 80 and 160 MHz channels
- Signal quality estimations based on signal-to-noise ratio (SNR)
- Accurate conversion from dBm to percentage (%) for easier analysis and optimization
- Detailed description of information elements (IE) advertised by the access point for advanced troubleshooting
- Device name discovery of access points (if available)
- Selectable and sortable columns
- Customizable colors for easily tracking particular networks
- Editable column for labels or annotations
- Save results for later review and analysis
- Export metrics and network details to CSV file format
- Full screen mode
- Comprehensive help
- Runs in Mac OS X 10.7 or higher (requires a built-in Wi-Fi adapter)
- Changed shortcuts for filtering by signal strength from [numeric key] to Option+[numeric key].
- Changed scan sensitivity option so it can be set up to -100 dBm.
- Changed minimum column widths.
- Fixed an issue where 802.1X was being incorrectly identified as PSK.
- Fixed grouping by radio for some Meraki access points.
- Fixed an issue where column widths were not being maintained between launches.
- Fixed an issue where recent used filters were not being maintained between launches.
- Fixed an issue where filtering by multiple fields using negation (!) was not working correctly.
- Fixed an issue where main window will grow in size between launches.
- Fixed a crash that occurs when parsing certain malformed information elements.
- Improved stability and performance.